Meredith’s provides cost-effective industrial deionized water solutions and has over 200 combined years of experience in deionized water treatment in a variety of industries and applications.Many industries require high purity water to meet production and regulatory demands.
Here are just a few areas where we can be of service:
- Deionized water or deionizer system
- Lab-grade & Medical-grade water
Advantages of Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; Unlike Reverse Osmosis and other technologies that have waste water or use chemicals to improve water quality, Deionized Water Tank Exchange produces no waste and requires no chemicals. Which means you won’t need hazardous chemical training from OSHA.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capex or up-front investment. You pay per exchange or per thousand gallons of DI water you use.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality. Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, fair prices, and guaranteed service, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service, and follow-up.
Meredith's Culligan provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed Service after the sale
All Meredith's Culligan service is backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We go to great lengths to analyze your water, perform thorough site inspections, and ask questions about your business’ water needs to make sure you’re happy with your Culligan service from day one.
You have my personal promise. If there’s ever an issue, don’t hesitate to call me.To the best water for your business,
Don Meredith Owner Meredith's Culligan